Autumn at Hitachi Kaihin Koen (Hitachi Seaside Park), Ibaraki Japan

コキヤ (Kokia)

My addiction interests about Hitachi Seaside Park (国営ひたち海浜公園) started when a friend of mine invited me to visit the park. The park is 4 hours away by normal trains or 3 hours if you have extra money to board the bullet train (新幹線-Shinkansen). 



















My adventure began by finding the route from my place to the park. It seems that the only way to get there is by Ueno Station (上野駅)The fare isn't that cheap so I've tried looking for a day pass or holiday pass. Unlucky me, I didn't see any on the machine. I just purchased a normal ticket that will get me to Katsuta Station (勝田駅).



Park Entrance
I think we are lost
Finally! I was so excited to reach the top. I wonder how was the view from there.
So this is how it looks from above
The view from the side
I've been shooting for 2 hours now. This can't be happening!!!

I changed the memory card. I still get the same error. This is getting bad and I am starting to panic.

Luckily, after a few restart, my camera did work. Whew!

There are cosmos too!
More cosmos!
I can't stop myself from taking a photo with him :P I want to hug him but he might swallow me whole.

How to get to Hitachikaihinkoen (ひたち海浜公園)?

From Ueno Station (上野駅), ride Joban Line to Mito Station (水戸駅). 
Travel is about 2 hours for 2,310 yen (as of 2019/10/21).
There are only 3 schedules per hour.
Sometimes there are trains that goes directly to Katsuta Station (勝田駅).

Or from Ueno Station (上野駅) take the Limited Express train.

Travel is about an hour and costs 2,310 yen + 1,580 yen for reserved seat (as of 2019/10/21).

From Mito Station (水戸駅), go to Katsuta Station (勝田) by local Joban Line platform 3. 

Ride is about 6 mins.

At Katsuta Station (勝田駅) there is a bus, bus#2, that goes to the park(last stop). 

Travel is about 17 mins for 390 yen (as of 2019/10/21).


Some links about the park:
http://hitachikaihin.go.jp/


http://www.ibarakiguide.jp/db_kanko/?type=en&detail&id=0800000000116

No comments:

Post a Comment